Planning and executing a unique and remote outdoor wedding instead of the typical event inside can be beautiful and private — but creates additional challenges. Limited nearby resources, infrastructure and normal amenities that come with being indoors often demands a different approach.
When you organize your outdoor wedding you must consider the lack of built-in necessities that result in a smooth wedding day. Preplanning can eliminate delays or inconveniences for the wedding party and your guests.
Keep your remote wedding running smoothly with these items:
- Furniture: Guests need chairs for seating, tables for eating and tents for shelter. For a successful remote wedding, make sure you bring enough furniture to keep your guests comfortable.
- Power Generator: Weddings involve lights and music — both of which require electricity. Because electricity is rare in a remote location, you may need a power generator to help your wedding run properly.
- Transportation: Arriving at the set location may be difficult at remote weddings. Acquire the appropriate transportation for you and your guests to travel to the remote or outdoor location easily and conveniently.
- Caterer: Because you will probably lack a kitchen at a remote wedding, you will need food for your guests brought to you. Consider hiring a caterer to bring the pre-cooked food to your remote location.
- Luxury Portable Restrooms: For your guests’ comfort, have portable restrooms available. A good option is portable restrooms which are made for luxury occasions such as remote weddings. These luxury portable restrooms carry elegant fixtures and upscale plumbing to maintain the style of your wedding.
Ease the stress of your wedding day with these essentials for remote and outdoor weddings. Keep yourself and your guests comfortable even in a setting away from structure.
For more information on luxury portable restrooms from the experts at Jons To Go, please contact us here or call us directly at 800.937.5667.